How to insert a picture which is already hosted on the web :
- find your image on the web
- right click
- copy the image address
- in your post, click on the picture icon
- paste your image address inside the [img] tags
--> your image is in your post. Thank you for favoring this method which have no hosting costs for InsectNet.
How to upload a picture from your computer :
- click on "Attachments" below the message box
- click on "Add files" and select your file (maximum file size : 800kb)
- wait for the file status to be fully uploaded
- click on "Place inline" (for a better render)
- submit your post.
--> your image is in your post.
With a limit of 800kb, the options are:
(1) reduce photo size when taken. At least on my phone, that's universal, I can't do it for just one photo. iPhone 12. AFAIK.
(2) take photo, upload to host, and link from thread, which is the same as what we had before. No real change; the service I use is pretty good in that I can hit a button and get a link with the HTML already encapsulating the link, then just paste in. But as far as I can see, it really hasn't changed significantly, same amount of work.
So I see a bunch of new photos, what's everyone doing?
If you use a mobile :
- android : https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobi ... n-gallery/
- iphone : https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to- ... ?r=US&IR=T
With no size limitation, we can't provide free attachment to all members.
Create an account or sign in to join the discussion
You need to be a member in order to post a reply
Create an account
Not a member? register to join our community
Members can start their own topics & subscribe to topics
It’s free and only takes a minute