bigfoot in Oregon?

Off-topic discussions. Be nice. No politics/religions/insults (as on the rest of the forum).
58chevy
Meek
Meek
Reactions:
United States of America

Re: bigfoot in Oregon?

Post by 58chevy »

There are unsubstantiated rumors that BF bodies were recovered from Mt. St. Helens following the eruption. There are also reports of a BF body (1960s) that was found underneath a large tree that had fallen over. What happened to these bodies, if the rumors are true, is not known.
Chuck
Premium Member - 2024
Premium Member - 2024
Reactions:
Solomon Islands

Post by Chuck »

I'd buy the government covering it up for some reason.

Still, these days a BF relic would more likely be found by Joe Average (probably a hunter) and be on Farsebook in minutes, too late to cover up. And that would apply worldwide.

If a BF skull (for example) appeared in a small village in Bolivia it would be on the commercial market in minutes. Everyone knows discoveries turned over to government disappear with no compensation. Even if it went to the black market (which it probably would) too many people would know about it and there would be more photos sneaking out than a naked celebrity.

I can't think of a 999/1 rule that is super realistic that would explain it: if BF pick up their dead and hide them, they will miss one; if there are only 500 worldwide thus very rare, one of them is going to screw up; if government grabs all the relics and photos, they'll miss one. Etc.

I mean look at all the UFO stuff. It was covered up for decades, but enough leaked out that US government had to say something and release something. Whether they are aliens or Chinese I don't know; whether they ALL are natural phenomenon is pretty clear they are not; and nobody who knows is saying anything, but the fact is the stink is out and people are going to keep probing until some of this is figured out. Can't hide everything forever.
kevinkk
Premium Member - 2024
Premium Member - 2024
Reactions:
United States of America

Post by kevinkk »

There wasn't much of anything left after St. Helens blew, I don't recall even any human bodies being recovered, maybe, I was preoccupied with
being a teenager at the time. We did clean up a lot of ash though.
Even though UFO information has been recently released, there's still no explanation one way or the other. That's another subject I have
a little difficulty with, I just don't see advanced culture having much interest in the Earth, and there's a lot of distance between here and the
nearest star. Water and other minerals would be more easily found elsewhere, but if aliens need a human for the collection- that might fly.

Well, if there's anything a person can't find out using the internet, I'm not aware of it. Apparently 35 human bodies were recovered after the
volcano blew. No mention of any anthropoids. But that's a given. right?