"Reptile Heaven" and "WildinsectUSA" = SCAM

Request information on insect specimen traders or offer reports about your transactions from your personal experience. Only registered users can view this information.
wollastoni
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
France

"Reptile Heaven" and "WildinsectUSA" = SCAM

Post by wollastoni »

The 2 accounts "Reptile Heaven" and "WildinsectUSA" , even if they have real websites, are scams.

I have found some of their posts in the Classifieds "odd" despite having serious websites.
After some search online, it confirms it is a scam. Some people complains about them on Reddit.
So be careful.

Of course their account have been deleted.

It is an elaborate scam as the scammers take time to build a real website, so be careful.
kevinkk
Premium Member - 2024
Premium Member - 2024
Reactions:
United States of America

Re: "Reptile Heaven" and "WildinsectUSA" = SCAM

Post by kevinkk »

Thank you. Besides the errors in the listings, which insult our collective intelligence, those listing "dumps" are really annoying.
wollastoni
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
France

Re: "Reptile Heaven" and "WildinsectUSA" = SCAM

Post by wollastoni »

Be careful, I had to remove another of these accounts in the Classifieds (Safman Rosicky).

I see they have "improved" their scam listing now some very rare species at high price (but affordable for the rarity) : https://reptileheaven.com/product/agria ... ournierae/ The real value of this pair would be at least $1,000.

I guess they steal pictures on the web of sold rarities and list them as if they have it. A simple google search about the rarity can lead you to their website.