Warning: Nel Layron and Mari Felipe "Bluemetallic88"

Request information on insect specimen traders or offer reports about your transactions from your personal experience. Only registered users can view this information.
robk69
Reactions:
Ireland

Warning: Nel Layron and Mari Felipe "Bluemetallic88"

Post by robk69 »

In 32 years of dealing in insects I have generally been very careful in buying insects from reputable buyers and have been stung twice. The latter, being this year. I know some of you would of had dealings with these people previously and may even have good things to say about them.
I would like to warn people about buying from Nel Layron and his wife Mari Felipe from the Philippines. They trade under Bluemetallic88 on Ebay and also deal outside Ebay. I have had a number of dealings with them in the past which have worked out okay. Shipping from the Philippines can be extremely slow which I totally accept and is not the issue here. Nel emailed me directly in September 22 offering me a lot of mixed weevils which I accepted and paid for. The package was shipped and was rejected by customs on my side on the basis of incorrect information on the form filled out by them. The package was duly returned to the Philippines and received in December 22 (That will give you some indication of how slow the postal service is) I advised them about the situation and was told they would refund my money.
I emailed them numerous times looking for a refund which they said they would but have since continually ignored my emails. I feel it only fair to warn others about these two and spare you the pain of being stung by dishonest traders. Their emails are naoimipepet@yahoo.com blue.metallic@yahoo.com and ehmghie19@yahoo.com
On a separate note I see they feature on Facebook until the title: Black List for Cheater, Frauds and other dishonest “ Insect Traders”