I'll try just about anything once, well maybe anything..

Off-topic discussions. Be nice. No politics/religions/insults (as on the rest of the forum).
kevinkk
Premium Member - 2024
Premium Member - 2024
Reactions:
United States of America

I'll try just about anything once, well maybe anything..

Post by kevinkk »

Ok,
my first complaint is that I have to reload my avatar, I have to resize a photo to do that, I know because I've already tried, and
as little effort as it may seem to resize a photo, I haven't done it it as of yet- so there you go.
I am hopeful for the new forum, especially uploading pictures, which at the moment seems ironic, in any event, when I have something
that might interest the group, I'll give it a shot.
The new look looks new, and it's weird, why are some people's names green? I'm sure I'll get used to it :roll:
wollastoni
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
France

Re: I'll try just about anything once, well maybe anything..

Post by wollastoni »

Hi Kevin, I have spent two months working on that new forum, so I guess you can spend 10 seconds resizing an avatar picture. ;-)
Very fast with "Paint".
kevinkk wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:34 am The new look looks new, and it's weird, why are some people's names green?
The phpbb software (that we are now using) put by default moderator usernames in another colour. But I should be able to harmonize username colours. I will work on that.
joachim
Reactions:
Germany

Post by joachim »

Hi everybody. First thanks for making the new forum. We have to get used of the new look. If anybody has problem with resizing, I can do that,
Just give me a note.
All users are "new mebers"? So what is my "senior member? " Ok with "new member " I feel younger.
kevinkk
Premium Member - 2024
Premium Member - 2024
Reactions:
United States of America

Post by kevinkk »

Now I'm a I star junior member? Well, I was a little uncomfortable having those 5 stars next to my name...I don't rate 5 stars here, not simply for
making a donation each year. Funny, we've all had to rejoin at least twice now and get a new joining date.
And it took a lot longer than 10 seconds to resize that picture...